CUSTOM INVITATION DESIGN PROCESS
01. Contact me and tell me more about what you're looking for!
02. We'll exchange a few emails about your ideas and wedding style, and I will provide you with a formal quote.
03. If you decide to work with me, you'll sign a basic agreement and pay a 50% deposit.
04. The fun part begins! Using the ideas and inspiration you've provided, I will come up with around 2 design options for you. You'll let me know your thoughts and any changes you'd like to make.
05. The design gets finalized and it gets printed! Once complete, the remainder of the payment will be due and we'll arrange for shipment or drop-off, if you're local.
The process can take anywhere from 6-8 weeks typically, depending on availability and how quickly approvals are given, etc.
CUSTOM INVITATION DESIGN FAQs
Why should I choose custom invitations?
I know firsthand how extremely expensive weddings become - I'm a newlywed myself! Think about it this way - if you're already spending all this time, effort and money to plan a great wedding that is special and unique to you and your fiance, you want to give your guests a great impression and get them even more excited about this important day! You'll want your invitations and paper goods to show the same care and investment that you've put into other aspects of your day. Your invitation suite will become a keepsake that you can frame or save and remember for years to come.
What is included in the price?
The price you'll be quoted will include email (or phone) consultations, design labor, 1 round of design revisions, and 2 rounds of text revisions. The printing costs and materials will be on the same quote, but will be a separate line item depending on what printing methods and paper you've chosen.
What if I have a small budget but I want custom invitations?
The good news is that I can work with your budget most of the time. The not-so-good news is that we'll have to be realistic (i.e. having gold foil is probably not for you if you're on a small budget!), but I will use my expertise to suggest the best options for your budget. If you're not sure if it will work with your budget, just ask - I'm happy to help answer questions!
What if I have no idea what I want my invitations to look like?
Not to worry! Just send me your Pinterest board, describe your wedding to me, and tell me about you as a couple, and together we will come up with something fabulous!